jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

THURSDAY, 16TH APRIL 2020 (1º & 2º)

THURSDAY, 16TH APRIL 2020

  
Student's Book, page 53:
Watch the video: I like 😊 / I don't like 😞

Exercise 3: Watch the video, listen and draw "I like" face 😊 or "I don't like" face 😞. (Mira el vídeo, escucha y dibuja la cara de Me gusta o No me gusta.)

Exercise 4: Stick stickers of food you like and you don't like, and say "I like...apples" or "I don't like...cake". (Pega pegatinas de comida que te gusta y que no te gusta. Las pegatinas suelen estar al final del libro en unas hojas sueltas.)

Activity Book, page 42:
Exercise 2: Read and match. (Lee y une)
Exercise 3: Draw "I like" 😊 or "I don't like" 😞 face and circle the sentence about your likes. (Dibuja la cara de "Me gusta" o "No me gusta" y rodea la oración sobre tus gustos)

Soluciones 1º (Martes, 14 Abril 2020)
Haz clic para ampliar la imagen.
 
 
Student's Book, page 54:
Watch this video and learn the numbers from 1 to 20.
Exercise 4: Count the fruits and vegetables and stick the right number. (Cuenta las frutas y verduras y pega el número correcto. Las pegatinas suelen estar al final del libro en unas hojas sueltas.)

Activity Book, page 42:
Exercise 2: Look at the picture, find the numbers and match. Use different colours for matching. (Mira la imagen, encuentra los números y une. Usa colores diferentes para unir)

Exercise 3: Count and write the number. (Cuenta y escribe el número)

Extra Activity
Click on the picture and play the Quiz. (Haz clic sobre la imagen y juega al Quiz)
https://quizizz.com/join?gc=425660

*Si aparece esta ventana, haz clic en la "x" o en "Omitir por ahora".

Soluciones 2º (Martes, 14 Abril 2020)
 Haz clic para ampliar la imagen.